Saturday, October 17, 2015

Tomatoes remedies to treat varicose veins

Advertisement



Green tomatoes
This is a very simple remedy that will improve your condition significantly.
Wash and slice some green tomatoes. Put the slices directly on venous nodules and fix them with a bandage. Keep the slices until you feel tingling on the skin.
If tingling is uncomfortable, remove them as soon as you feel your skin burn. Rinse with cold water.
You should notice some improvements soon. The treatment need to be repeated five times a day.
Within two weeks nodules should decrease, and some will disappear.
Ripe tomatoes
The same instructions are valid for ripe tomatoes. Wash and slice the tomatoes. Place the slices on the affected area for 3-4 hours. Bond with a bandage. Replace slices. For best results, apply this treatment on the evening or at night. Read more>> Advertisement


3 comments:

  1. you paying $189 a week for Valtrex or $67 for Acyclovir to suppress your outbreaks? considered your yearly prescription costs for these drugs,$2000+ a year!DR Buba herbal remedy will get to the root cause and cure completely rather than suppress outbreaks healthier, and outbreak free DR buba could change your life contact DR buba at dr.bubaspellhome@gmail.com you can reach him through this is a multi purpose herbal medication suffer same herpes,wart, fibroid,cancer,Autism STDs Zika ETC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog, it is very helpful to us

    Best Dermatologist In Delhi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete