You don't have to spend a fortune on cosmetics. For best results, take care of yourself with natural products and try our tips for healthy-looking skin
1. Stay away from soap: Soap is highly alkaline, and it can damage the skin's natural barriers. Choose a soap-free cleanser instead.
2. Minimize your sun exposure: Avoid UV rays as much as possible. This is the basis for preventing premature aging and lowering your risk of developing skin cancer. When outdoors, wear a wide-brimmed hat and choose clothing that covers as much of the skin as possible.
3. Protect your skin: Never go in the sun without wearing sunscreen, preferably with a zinc oxide base. Apply half an hour before exposure.
4. Boost your fibre intake: Skin impurities are often due to digestive problems. Good health starts with good nutrition, so make sure to eat plenty of healthy foods for glowing skin such as fruits, raw vegetables and whole grains.
5. Protect yourself: Avoid the enemies of your skin: stress, late nights, coffee, alcohol and cigarettes are the worst offenders.
6. Hydrate your face daily: Proper hydration can minimize the appearance of wrinkles, prevent tightness and dryness and "pump up" the cells, giving a softer, more even look to the skin.
7. Drink plenty of water: Skin is up to 15 percent water. In climate-controlled offices, where humidity never goes about 8 to 10 percent, moisture in the skin evaporates more quickly than it can regenerate.
8. Try a facial mask with fruit acids: With regular use, fruit acids and enzymes can help clear away dead skin, improving blemishes and imperfections and clarifying the skin. To save money, make masks at home more often than purchasing expensive products.
9. Move regularly: Regular physical activity restores vitality to your skin and remains the best way to stay in shape. Choose an activity that you enjoy and make it part of your daily routine.
Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image