Tuesday, September 8, 2015

3 Ways to Naturally Lighten your Armpits

Advertisement


3 Ways to Naturally Lighten your Armpits

I've been shaving under my arms for almost two decades and the Dove commercials are correct. I treat my underarms like shit; I don't exfoliate, I shave dry, and I certainly don't take any precautions for things like UV radiation or harmful rays from the sun. One would think I hated my underarms, but in my defense, I feel as if I have such a large area of body to cover in my beauty regimen that clearly something has to suffer. My underarms may be the part of my body that I pay the least attention to, but it's also the part of my body that is less likely to be seen by the public ... or so I thought.

I'm sure you feel me on this example: You shower and get dressed, only to find out that it's going to be a tad bit hotter than you expected. So, you ditch that shirt you're sure to get sweat stains in for a tank top. Then, of course, you grab a razor to quickly dry shave before running out the door. On one of these days, I caught my reflection and thought to myself, "Wait. ... I definitely shaved today, right?" Right. It's just the dark coloring of my underarms from years of shaving and never moisturizing that has given my pits a darker color than the rest of my body. The worst part? The darkness will only deepen with time making it harder to fix.

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment