Thursday, September 17, 2015

5 Tips to Properly Upgrade from Drugstore to High-End Makeup

Advertisement


5 Tips to Properly Upgrade from Drugstore to High-End Makeup

Confession time: Even though I make my living writing about fashion and beauty, I've always bought my makeup at the drugstore (save for the occasional lipstick). I've also never really enjoyed wearing makeup. But now that the weather has a taken a turn for the worse, so has my skin, and my $7 BB cream from Duane Reade has not been cutting it. So after years and years of being a beauty cheapskate, I finally went to... Sephora.

It was a life-changing experience. I went in simply hoping to find a good foundation, but I left a changed woman — a makeup fanatic. I now feel evangelical about it, and I urge you so strongly, those of you hesitant to invest, to convert to the way of high end makeup. It will change your life.

It's not an easy transition: Real makeup is a different game than drug store goop. So in case you're overwhelmed, or don't understand how $40 foundation could possibly be worth it, I'm sharing the lessons I learned to help show you the path of righteous makeup.

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment