Saturday, September 26, 2015

8 Things Your Ta-Ta's are Trying to Tell You

Advertisement


8 Things Your Ta-Ta's are Trying to Tell You

When our breasts feel weird, we often jump to the worst possible conclusions: Does breast pain mean that I have breast cancer? Or are my boobs sore because I'm getting my period or — because I'm pregnant? Am I going to have to appear on one of those I Didn't Know That I Was Pregnant shows now?

Here's the good news: Breasts feel sore for all different kinds of reasons. And despite the paranoia that can take hold when anything in our lady lumps feels off, breast pain is rarely a breast cancer symptom. In fact, the only form of cancer linked to breast pain is inflammatory breast cancer, an uncommon form of the disease which only accounts for one to five percent of the breast cancer diagnoses in the United States. So unless your breast soreness is accompanied by other symptoms or signs, you're probably in the clear.

But just because you're probably not in danger, that doesn't mean that you should just ignore any aches, soreness, or other unusual feelings that turn up in your breasts. When your breasts feel strange, they're usually trying to tell you something. And yes, sometimes, what they are trying to tell you is that your eggo is preggo. But more often, they're communicating subtle messages about your body, your hormones, and even your partners, that come up over the course of your day-to-day life. Join me, as we discover the secret reasons that your boobs feel weird.

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment