Thursday, September 17, 2015

Bra Fat Workout: At-home Workout to Tone and Tighten Your Chest and Back

Advertisement


Bra Fat Workout: At-home Workout to Tone and Tighten Your Chest and Back

I’ve written quite a few posts in response to reader questions and emails. Among my favorite are asking for specific workouts to train specific areas. Most of the time I’m pretty good with health and fitness lingo, but this one had me stumped! “Do you have a good workout for bra fat?” Bra fat?! Is that a thing?! Not knowing what I would find with a Google search, I decided to ask my wife instead. Apparently when there’s a little “excess” up around the armpit area that spills out the side of a woman’s bra strap, it’s referred to as bra fat. Now I guess this can happen in the front or in the back and it sounds like a problem nobody wants to have. Well that’s where I come in!! Today I wanted to share a killer at-home chest, arms, and back workout designed to nuke this area and help everything “tuck in” nicely where it should be. You with me?! Here we go…

For this workout you’ll need some resistance. Heavier weights are recommended for the rows and flys (8-10 pounds) and lighter weights (2-3 pounds) are ideal for the Y, T, and I’s.

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


1 comment: