Saturday, September 12, 2015

Dry Hair? 5 Hot Oil Hair Treatments

Advertisement


Dry Hair? 5 Hot Oil Hair Treatments

This summer gave me a case of serious dry hair. I hated every minute of it. After having my hair in a crown braid for most of the winter, my 'fro longed to come out and play, but that air conditioning and that humidity rained all over my hair parade. At some point in July, I gave up blow-outs and elaborate dry hairstyles that would either shrink up or become coarse and brittle by the time I hit the subway platform. Instead, I started applying water to my hair daily and used hot oil treatments a few nights a week.

Those daily doses of water turned my 'fro into fine, oiled machine. I'm not talking about casual spritzes either; these were complete soak fests that helped me spring back from some seriously dry times this summer. Now that the humid nights have taken a backseat for crisp, fall weather? I am in desperate need to restore some serious moisture that mother nature rudely stole away this summer. One of the healthiest and most luxurious ways to do this is with a hearty, hot oil treatment made from ingredients mother nature herself can provide. These treatments are amazing for your hair regardless of the density of your mane, just adjust the frequency depending on your thickness.

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment