Sunday, September 6, 2015

Eyebrows! Eyebrows! Eyebrows! How I Do My Eyebrows!

Advertisement


Eyebrows! Eyebrows! Eyebrows! How I Do My Eyebrows!

This has been the much requested, long awaited video on how I do my eyebrows! Ask, and you shall receive, even if it takes me a couple years! hee hee

Eyebrows from the face, the darker the eyebrow the younger you look (mine will be black soon, ha ha ha) and defined brows can slenderize the face and soften sharp features or bring a more angular look to a more "round" face, like mine.

Here's how to get waterproof, sweatproof and smudgeproof brows. Whether you just want perfectly defined brows, and are heading to school, the beach or anywhere your brows won't leave you high and dry.

*This is also great for anyone who suffers from alopecia, or is going through chemotherapy or any type of hair loss, OR that may have any eyebrow loss to due to over-tweezing, scarring or thinning brows.
 Some come watch me give you some tips for filling in the perfect brows:

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment