Whether you’re a bride-to-be, or simply a lover of glamorous makeup looks, our Bridal Eye Makeup Tutorial will add an elegant touch to your special occasion! This lovely neutral eye includes shades of deep mocha brown and shimmering champagne for the perfect bridal combination. Find the full step-by-step tutorial below for tips on how to achieve this look!
1. Start with a beige eyeshadow swept across the brow bone.
2. Next, define the crease of the upper lid with a matte dark brown eyeshadow as shown.
3. Use a blending brush to smudge the dark brown color upwards.
4. Apply a shimmery champagne-colored eyeshadow below the crease and inner corner.
5. Use a precision brush and black cream eyeliner to create a fine cat-eye.
6. Choose a bronze eyeshadow and apply under the lash line to the lower lid.
7. Then, carefully apply black pencil eyeliner to the waterline for added pop.
8. Finish the look with a few coats of black mascara to all lashes.
Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image