Saturday, October 17, 2015

Body wraps to lose weight

Advertisement




Hello Sweeties! This is T.J. from Sugar Blossoms and I’m so excited to be here today to share this DIY body wrap with you! School is out and I’m ready for summer but I have a problem: I don’t like how I look in a bathing suit. I’ve been working on losing weight but the fact that I’ve had 3 children has left me with a less-than-stellar stomach . . . if ya know what I mean.

Today I’m bringing you a wallet-friendly version of body wraps. I’ve been seeing these around the internet lately and mentioned them to a friend. She’s from Mexico and said she’s been doing those for years, just not the commercialized type. I tried it one night and lost .5 inches on my gut overnight! Read more>>
Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment