Thursday, December 15, 2016

Blush Tones - Camel tie coat, Leather jeans | Spring Fashion

Advertisement


Blush Tones - Camel tie coat, Leather jeans | Spring Fashion

Camel Tie Jacket - Dorothy Perkins (Here)
Leather Jeans - Quiz (Here)
Mini Vienna Bag - Florian London (Here)
Pointed Court Shoes - Dorothy Perkins (Here)
Sunglasses - Asos (Here)

As the temperatures get warmer, the jackets and the colours get lighter! say hello to my current favourite nudes. I love a staple sleeveless waistcoat, I was so happy when I found out this was one of the Dorothy Perkins Hero pieces, I always know something is for me when I instantly know exactly what I will wear it with. I also added a new little friend to my bag collection, if you've seen already the Vienna bag is on a lot of popular arms and I just had to be a part of that club. Spring, please bring us more good weather.
Nada Adelle

Blush Tones


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment