Friday, September 11, 2015

6 Mistakes You're Making When You Wash Your Hair

Advertisement


6 Mistakes You're Making When You Wash Your Hair

I'm naturally shy around new people, and as a result, I use my long, thick hair as my security blanket. I couldn't fathom cutting it short and embracing fall's long bob trend, although I will admit I'm secretly lusting after Emma Stone's new 'do. But keeping it long comes at a price — I have to take extra special precautions to keep it healthy, or I'll just end up looking like a homeless hippie. Not a cute look.

Over the years, through talking to stylists, experimenting with new methods, traveling around the world and learning tidbits from other cultures, or just talking with my friends, I've collected a lot of info about hair and I think I've finally got my haircare routine down to a science. Truly, my hair has never looked or felt healthier, nor has my routine ever been easier. But my knowledge didn't come without trial and tribulation, and what I learned from it all is that we've been washing our hair totally wrong. So turn off that shower head and toss out those regular old bath towels, because it's time to adopt an entirely new hair routine. Trust me, your locks will thank you.

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment