Friday, September 11, 2015

3 Ingredients to Make the Perfect DIY Lotion

Advertisement


3 Ingredients to Make the Perfect DIY Lotion

If there was one product my family never ran out of growing up, it was body lotion. My dad had his own body lotion preference, my mother had her stand-by lotions for her body and separate lotions for her hands and feet, and my sister had a plethora of heavily scented lotions from the Body Shop that she kept with "Hands Off" labels in her room. The Body Shop was THE place for lotion in Southern New Hampshire in the late '90s. I never had a go-to lotion. I used anything I could find at my parents' house, and in college? I got the cheapest thing I could possibly find, which was usually Vaseline's line at the grocery store.

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment