Thursday, September 24, 2015

6 Tips You Need Before Considering a Long Bob

Advertisement


6 Tips You Need Before Considering a Long Bob

I recently came to a miserable conclusion I’ve been fighting for years: I just can’t pull off long hair.

I’ve tried, and tried, but Blake Lively-worthy lengths are just not in my future — and never were. Why? I’ve got the finest hair ever. Like, physically unable to put in a top-knot, oils up in an hour, falls out in the fistful hair. You know how hairstylists tell you the best styles are always achieved with second-day hair because it gives more grip than squeaky clean hair? Well, I don’t have second-day hair, because it’s an oil-slick mess. I have three-hour hair.

After accepting that long, voluminous, textured styles aren't in my stars, I took the plunge and booked a cut to get the short look of the moment: the "lob," or long bob.

It’s been life-changing. My hair feels and looks healthier, and I’ve been styling it up in so many more interesting ways than I ever could before.

Thinking about joining me? Here’s what you need to know before taking to the scissors.

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment