Thursday, September 24, 2015

7 Ways to Look More Awake Without Makeup

Advertisement


7 Ways to Look More Awake Without Makeup

This, coming from the Queen of Looking Like A Cream Puff in the morning. Or, you know, like I'm in some sort of anaphylactic shock. Not sure about you guys, but there's only so much mascara can do when one's eyes are swollen shut. And while I may appreciate the certain plumpness of my sleepy lips, it'd be cool if I could, you know, smile with them. I do have pictures to prove this insanity, but LOL if you think I’m going to post any of them.

Waking up is hard, guys. It just is. And getting out of bed when you look like you could be the understudy to some bad, late-night insomnia thriller doesn't make the process any easier. So here I go, after years of experimentation, bestowing some of my well-earned, sometimes scientifically-proven knowledge on how to look awake before attempting to apply makeup.

Note: These are in a sort-of "Order of Importance." If you count numbers 1 and 6 of equal high importance and work your way toward the middle, numbers 3 and 4 as the center of high importance as you work your way out, and numbers 2 and 5 as the highly-important centers between the otherwise-highest points of importance, you should be good.

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment