Friday, September 11, 2015

7 Fantastic Tutorials to Teach you how to Apply Eyeliner Properly

Advertisement


7 Fantastic Tutorials to Teach you how to Apply Eyeliner Properly

Do you know what I suck at?
Eyeliner.
I don’t know which type to buy.
I don’t know which color works best.
And I certainly don’t know how to apply it.
But thanks to these FANTASTIC tutorials I found on YouTube, I’m finally learning how to apply eyeliner PROPERLY.
At least I think I am.
My personal favorite is tutorial # 6 because I think it’s the easiest and best look for my eyes. I have the most luck with L’Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner for this look, but give all the videos a try and let me know which one(s) you have the most luck with!

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment