Monday, September 7, 2015

The Runway to Gorgeous Skin

Advertisement


The Runway to Gorgeous Skin

Many women swear by dry brushing, and I’m one of them! First of all, it feels really good, almost like a self massage, because it really gets everything circulating and flowing. Secondly, it’s a really powerful exfoliator and super gratifying as you literally watch the dead skin cells flake and fall off! And lastly if you do it every day, it truly does improve the appearance of cellulite. Here’s how:

OUR FAVORITES:

Bliss Skin Firming Body Buffing Dry Brush
Hydrea London Professional Firm Body Brush
STEPS:

Strap in or grab on to the backside of the bristles (instead of holding the long handle) so you have full control and all of your strength.
Start with one thigh and swirl in all directions with slight pressure. You’ll see the skin start to flake and fall off. Don’t forget the back and sides of the thigh where cellulite tends to be more prevalent.
Keep swirling all over the thigh for 90 seconds then repeat on the other thigh.
Move onto your lower legs (our shins tend to be the driest) and spend 90 seconds swirling each.
Repeat on your arms, stomach, chest and back (basically your entire body but avoid areas with body acne or eczema).
Finish by applying your favorite body oil all over.
It’s great to get in the habit of doing this before you shower because the oil will protect you from the drying hot water. But I also love doing this while watching TV at night because I love multitasking and I find the more I do it, the less prevalent my cellulite dimples are. I remember when I was 17 years old in a dressing room with wretched lighting at the mall and seeing my cellulite for the first time… such a sad day for me! So when a friend taught me about dry brushing and it actually started working, I was hooked! Try it daily for a month and come back and let us know in the comments below if it helped. We’d love to know!

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment