Saturday, October 10, 2015

8 Things Happy People Do in the First 5 Minutes of Their Day

Advertisement


8 Things Happy People Do in the First 5 Minutes of Their Day

One of life’s greatest mysteries is happy people in the morning. Most of us don’t get it. They seem to bounce out of bed with bright smiling faces while we’re still blindly grunting for our morning cups of joe. It’s not fair! How do they do it?

Well, it turns out, those delighted smiles aren’t necessarily preordained. Yes, genetics and life circumstances can account for up to 60 percent of variations in happiness, but the remainder is 100 percent up to you!

Even if your default setting is low, positivity is something we can foster in ourselves through our thoughts and actions. Comedian Groucho Marx (who had arguably the grumpiest name on the planet) once said,

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

In honor of Groucho's inspiring declaration, I did some research on what happy people do to get their days off to a cheery start. Each of us can rip a page from their handbook — and become one of the shiny happy people in the process.

Blogger : Sunrise
Source : image


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment